See current AU Park listings.
Why I’m a unique Realtor? I’m organized, responsive, hard-working, and dedicated to my clients. But my secret weapon is my decorating background…
If you’re buying, I have a keen eye for finding a house with potential and telling you how to make it great. If you’re selling, I know the small tweaks to get top dollar and a quick sale.
Many are overwhelmed by the buying or selling process. I take pride in making it easy for my clients:
Buying? The steps:
- Introductory meeting – we schedule an initial meeting. We talk about what you’re looking for, the buying process, and how to get started.
- Pre-Qualification – you contact lenders and begin the application process for financing. I can give you recommendations if you need them. For some lenders you can start the process right online.
- Looking – once you’re pre-qualified, we know your price point. We look for homes in that range. As we look, we fine-tune exactly what you want.
- Buying – when we find “the one,” we put together an offer. I check comparable properties to advise on price. When an offer is successful, I help manage the buying process – negotiations, inspection, financing & appraisal, walk-through, settlement – taking you through each step toward a successful purchase.
Selling? The steps:
- Introductory meeting – we schedule an initial “listing appointment.” We talk about your goals for the sale, improvements you might make to prepare the house, and pricing. I do a careful analysis of comparable houses to help you determine the best price.
- Preparation – I guide you through the improvements, get listing materials ready, and prepare the best strategy for marketing. (I think my broker, Century 21 Redwood, has the best looking listing materials!)
- Sale – I put your house on the market, hold open houses, negotiate offers, and manage the selling process – inspection, contingencies, walk-through, settlement – to guide you to a successful sale.
So let’s get started! Contact me today.